top of page
Italian Machinery Desk in India
AMAPLAST and UCIMU-SISTEMI PER PRODURRE, the two leading Italian associations have a Desk at the Indo Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IICCI) under the project "Piattaforma India."
UCIMU-SISTEMI PER PRODURRE is the Italian machine tool, robots, automation systems, and ancillary products (NC, tools, components, accessories) manufacturers' association. The official representative of the sector, UCIMU-SISTEMI PER PRODURRE has today over 200 associate member companies, which account for over 70% of the Made in Italy of the sector. For more details of the association please visit www.ucimu.it/en/
AMAPLAST is the Italian plastics and rubber processing machinery, ancillary equipment and moulds’ manufacturer's association and represents 165+ leading companies. It aims to promote worldwide the knowledge of the Italian plastics and rubber processing technologies industry that is at the top of the world market, in terms of production and export outputs. For more details about the association please visit www.amaplast.org/en/
Since the inception of the desk from March 2013, India desk has helped many Italian companies, Indian companies and prominent associations / trade bodies for their specific requirements to explore business opportunities in India & Italy.
The detailed presentation of India desk activities can be read here
For any assistance and further information please contact:
Mr. Nilesh Joshi
Manager - Italian Machinery Desk in India
Tel.: +91 22 67728186
For regular updates of Italian Machine Tool, Plastic and Rubber Processing Machinery sector follow our dedicated Italian Machinery Desk in India LinkedIn page
Upcoming & Past Events
- Wed, 04 Octzoom04 Oct, 16:00zoom
- Tue, 14 DecOnline B2B14 Dec 2021, 14:00 GMT+5:30Online B2B
- MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Technical Webinar : Heavy Engineering Metal Working Machining Solutions from ItalyTue, 30 NovOnline Technical Webinar30 Nov 2021, 15:00Online Technical Webinar30 Nov 2021, 15:00Online Technical WebinarThe IICCI along with the Embassy of Italy in India will organize a Technical webinar on HEAVY ENGINEERING METAL-WORKING MACHINING SOLUTIONS FROM ITALY on 30th Nov 21, in the webinar series MAKE in India with Italy – Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know-How for the Indian Manufacturing Growth.
- Digital B2Bs with Italian Machine Tool Manufacturers Providing Integrated Solutions with Industry 4.0Thu, 07 OctDigital B2B07 Oct 2021, 12:00 GMT+5:30 – 14 Oct 2021, 16:00 GMT+5:30Digital B2B
- Wed, 22 SeptOnline Technical Webinar22 Sept 2021, 15:00 GMT+5:30Online Technical Webinar22 Sept 2021, 15:00 GMT+5:30Online Technical WebinarThe IICCI along with the Embassy of Italy will organize their next technical webinar in the series Automation & Industry 4.0: Trends In The Manufacturing Sector on 22nd September 2021 at 3 pm (Indian time), in the webinar series, Make In India with Italy - Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know
- MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Online digital B2Bs With Italian Plastic Recycling Machinery ManufacturersWed, 21 JulTechnical Webinar21 Jul 2021, 14:00 GMT+5:30 – 22 Jul 2021, 18:00 GMT+5:30Technical Webinar
- Wed, 07 JulOnline Technical Webinar07 Jul 2021, 16:00 – 17:20 GMT+5:30Online Technical Webinar07 Jul 2021, 16:00 – 17:20 GMT+5:30Online Technical WebinarThe IICCI along with the Embassy of Italy will organize their next technical webinar in the series PLASTIC RECYCLING TECHNOLOGIES – MAKING PLASTIC USEFUL AGAIN on 7th July 2021 at 4 pm (Indian time), in the webinar series Make In India with Italy - Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know
- MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Online digital B2Bs with Italian Plastic Film Extrusion Technology providersWed, 05 MayTechnical Webinar05 May 2021, 14:00 GMT+5:30 – 07 May 2021, 18:00 GMT+5:30Technical Webinar05 May 2021, 14:00 GMT+5:30 – 07 May 2021, 18:00 GMT+5:30Technical WebinarAfter the success of MAKE in INDIA with ITALY – Latest Developments In Plastic Film Extrusion Technology webinar, the IICCI and the Embassy of Italy in India in collaboration with AMAPLAST are pleased to inform you about Online Digital B2B’s with the Italian Companies
- Tue, 20 AprTechnical Webinar20 Apr 2021, 16:00 GMT+5:30Technical Webinar
- MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know-How for the Indian Manufacturing GrowthTue, 16 FebConference16 Feb 2021, 16:30 – 18:30 GMT+5:30Conference
bottom of page