MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Latest Developments in Plastic Film Extrusion Technology
Time & Location
About the Event
After the kick-off conference in Feb 2021, IICCI - Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Embassy of Italy in India are organizing its next Technical Webinar in the series on Plastic Sector – LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN PLASTIC FILM EXTRUSION TECHNOLOGY to be held on 20th April 2021, Tuesday, from 4 pm (Indian time)
Organized in collaboration with AMAPLAST – Italian Plastics and Rubber processing machinery, ancillary equipment and moulds manufacturers association with the presence of esteemed speakers from All India Plastics Manufacturers Association, plastic sector experts from Italy & India, the webinar will introduce participants to the latest developments in Italian Plastic film extrusion technologies, sector developments, market updates, the Indian market needs, case studies and financial tools available to the Indian Italian companies.
Excerpts of the Topics to be presented by Italian Plastic Extrusion Technology providers during this technical webinar are as below:
· Colines SpA - Cast Films Trend and Current Technological Challenges
Monoaxially-oriented films appear as an excellent solution for the flexible packaging market in India, which is growing at a considerable rate. Efficiency, productivity, energy-saving, automation are essential features for cast film lines, allowing processors to reach the highest production performances. How converters could evaluate their investments in this technology.
Macchi SpA - Latest technological solutions for high-productivity, flexible blown film lines, capable to process different types of materials
Thanks to the most recent automation systems, plants may perform extremely short production-change times, according to increasing sustainability requests from the markets. A further innovative service is remote assistance, thanks to virtual reality/augmented reality: applications and pros.
Tecom Srl - GO-BIO: blown film extrusion projected into the future
Biopolymers are gaining market shares. How far evolving, tailor-made technologies may contribute to comply with the growing demand for innovative solutions for the processing of these materials.
One week after the webinar, the Indian companies would get an opportunity to interact directly with Italian companies in online B2B meetings. Kindly fill in the details for online B2B’s at the time of webinar registration if you are interested to have one to one discussion with Italian companies for your specific requirement.
● H.E. Vincenzo de Luca, Ambassador of Italy to India, Italian Embassy in India
●Claudio Maffioletti, CEO and Secretary General - The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IICCI)
ASSOCIATIONS INTRODUCTION & INDUSTRY EXPERTS VIEWS ON TECHNOLOGY TRENDS & WAY FORWARD
Session Chairman: Claudio Maffioletti, CEO and Secretary General - The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IICCI)
● Mario Maggiani, General Manager Brief introduction - AMAPLAST
● Special Italian Expert talk: Mr. Marco Bissoli - Overview on the latest trends and prospective developments of the film extrusion technologies
● Arvind Mehta – Chairman AIPMA Governing Council - All India Plastic Manufacturers Association (AIPMA)
● Special Indian Expert Talk: The Indian Plastic Sector & Role of Branding, Manish Chawla, Managing Partner, Custage Marketing Solutions LLP, (POLYMERS Communique)
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN PLASTIC FILM EXTRUSION TECHNOLOGY - ITALIAN COMPANIES PRESENTATIONS
Session Chairman: Manish Chawla, Managing Partner, Custage Marketing Solutions LLP, (POLYMERS Communique)
● Colines SpA - Francesco Peccetti - Sales Area Manager
Cast Films Trend and Current Technological Challenges
● Macchi SpA - Paolo Ansani - Sales Area Manager
Latest technological solutions for high-productivity, flexible blown film lines, capable to process different types of materials
● Tecom Srl - Alberto Colnago - Sales Manager
GO-BIO: blown film extrusion projected into the future
SACE MUMBAI, Gautam Bansali - Financial tools available for Indian companies importing Plastic processing machines from Italy with a case study
Q & A SESSION
● Amar Joshi, Deputy Secretary-General & Head - Cluster Projects, IICCI - The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
*To be confirmed