True Italian Taste is a project supported by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, coordinated by Assocamerestero, and implemented by the network of Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad, within the framework of the campaign "The Extraordinary Italian Taste".
Its aim is to promote and safeguard authentic Italian food and wine products in the world and to increase awareness on Made in Italy products, especially in those markets where there is an increasing presence of Italian sounding products and brands, which refer to Italy without any specific connection to it.
More specifically, the objectives of True Italian Taste are:
To allow consumers worldwide to know the authentic Italian products and their close linkage to the territory.
To guide lovers of authentic Italian cuisine to choose 100% Made in Italy products and ingredients.
To support Italian brands with certified and niche products in establishing and developing their presence in foreign markets.
To show and explain the intrinsic safety and wholesomeness of authentic Italian food and wine products and brands.
The envisaged activities include:
Awareness programs, masterclasses, Italian food and wine tastings and dinners
Organisation of incoming, tours and B2B meetings
The protagonists of the True Italian Taste Project are Italian food and wine products: they tell the story of the people who made them, of the territories where they were produced, of all the traditions and habits of Italian communities revolving around food and wine.
Do you want to be part of the Italian Food & Wine community in India?
Tell us a bit about yourself, and subscribe to our mailing list
UPCOMING & PAST INITIATIVES
- RSVP ClosedThu, 09 JulOnline Awareness ProgramOnline Awareness Program organised by the IICCI and ALMA - The International School of Italian Cuisine, as part of the project True Italian Taste
- RSVP ClosedThu, 02 JulOnline Awareness ProgramWebinar organised by the IICCI and ALMA - The International School of Italian Cuisine, as part of the project True Italian Taste
- RSVP ClosedThu, 25 JunOnline Awareness ProgramWebinar organised by the IICCI and ALMA - The International School of Italian Cuisine, as part of the project True Italian Taste
- RSVP ClosedFri, 06 MarAAREN IntproThis Italian wine Masterclass offers enthusiasts and wine lovers, the most delicious introduction to authentic Italian wine and Italian Wine Culture.
- RSVP ClosedSun, 23 FebSheraton Grand Hotel BangaloreAuthentic Italian food & wine dinner, organized by the IICCI in partnership with Sheraton Grand, Bangalore, as part of the project True Italian Taste, coordinated by Assocamerestero and the Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad. Hurry up...seats are limited!!
- RSVP ClosedTue, 04 FebCelini, Grand HyattItalian Wine Dinner with an exclusive menu, crafted with special care taken to serve you the best pairing of authentic Italian food and wine, conducted by Italian Food and Wine expert, Luca Bernardini in one of the finest hotels in Mumbai