Food & wine products Made in Italy are the epitome of luxury, quality, and uniqueness.
With more than 1,6 million agri-food producers and 340,000 wineries, with yearly exports worth € 42 billion (food) and €5.5 billion (wine), Italy is a global leader in the food industry.
Italian food & wine are the legacy of centuries of know-how and craftsmanship, their richness deriving from a unique climate variety, their charm embedded in a breathtaking landscape, teeming with history, culture and heritage.
This wealth and diversity must be properly communicated, especially in India, to a community of people with a sheer passion for Italy and its culture. The aim of the project Il Dolce Vino, promoted by the IICCI - Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is precisely to spread the awareness in India of Italian food & wine products, and to increase Italian exports to the Subcontinent.
Il Dolce Vino is developed on a series of different initiatives:
ITALICS WINE CLUB
A network of 7 Wine Clubs (Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai and Kochi) bringing together sommeliers, F&B managers, importers and people passionate about Italian wines and culture
ANGELS OF ITALIAN FOOD AND WINE
A certified training program for international promoters of Italian food and wines, with knowledge of Italian territories and of cultural, historical, artistic backgrounds related to Italian food and wines
- RSVP ClosedFri, 13 AugFire And Ice Pizzeria
- RSVP ClosedFri, 09 JulDiva @ The Italian Institute of Culture
- RSVP ClosedSat, 19 JunMumbai, Maharashtra, India19 Jun 2021, 12:00 GMT+5:30Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaItalian food is known the world over for the quality and variety of its ingredients and products, which allow for an endless number of recipes. Italian food&wine are also intrinsically linked to the country’s architectural, artistic, and cultural heritage. Together, they make Italy a unique place!
- RSVP ClosedThu, 09 JulOnline Awareness Program
- RSVP ClosedThu, 02 JulOnline Awareness Program
- RSVP ClosedSat, 09 NovThe Park Hotel09 Nov 2019, 09:20 – 17:20 GMT+5:30The Park Hotel, Yellappa Garden, Yellappa Chetty Layout, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, IndiaWe are glad to inform you that, as a part of Festa Italiana, we are conducting a wine course, Angels of Italian Wine - Level 1 in Bengaluru at Park Hotel (click here for map) on 9th November 2019 from 9.30am to 5.30pm.
- RSVP ClosedSat, 02 NovRadisson Hyderabad HITEC City
- RSVP ClosedFri, 18 OctThe Cafe, Italian Culture Centre, Delhi
- RSVP ClosedWed, 16 OctGustoso