MADE IN ITALY - A COUNTRY BRANDING THAT STANDS FOR EMINENCE…
Country of origin (COO) or ‘Made in’ labeled with products influences customers globally. Italy is one of the very few countries which have become a brand globally. ‘Made in Italy’ rightfully stands as an expression that stands for quality, originality, and performance quality, creativity and originality, characteristics that define Italy.Italy is the fifth largest manufacturing country worldwide and only second in Europe. With Industry 4.0 principles Italy is undergoing a radical up-gradation of its manufacturing capabilities. India, on the other hand, is emerging fast as a super economic power with a renewed focus on core industrial sectors and steady GDP growth. The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IICCI) is dedicated to partnering with Italian and Indian companies to help them achieve greater heights and strengthen the bilateral trade relationship. Let us see at the challenges, opportunities and value addition that the two countries bring to each other.
India’s Economic Growth
India has emerged as the fastest-growing economy in the world. As per the current growth trajectory, India is expected to be one of the top three economic powers of the world in the next 10-15 years. The tremendous growth in India’s purchasing power parity (PPP) and gross domestic product (GDP) over the past few years is reflective of the robust economic growth of the country.
WHAT ITALY OFFERS
India offers a fast-growing market which is appealing to Italy. Likewise, Italy is part of the European market, and could become a hub for Indian investors to operate in the European market. Demographically the biggest Indian community in continental Europe is in Italy.
With Italy's experience in the development of manufacturing clusters and world-renown advanced technological solutions for industrial machinery and India's aim to become a manufacturing and export powerhouse, a synergy can be reinforced between both the countries within the MAKE in INDIA program.
The IICCI - Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Embassy of Italy in India in collaboration with Italian and Indian sector associations, Italian Financial Institutions, and Indo-Italian companies will organize a series of digital initiatives to strengthen the economic ties between India & Italy and boost partnerships in the industrial machinery & manufacturing sector.
The Online Kick-off Conference was held on 16th February 2021 and introduced the participants to the opportunities for industrial collaborations, technological innovation, and financial tools available to Indian-Italian companies.
It also inaugurated a series of sector-specific online technical sessions, wherein Italian companies showcase their latest technologies, followed by online B2B meetings with selected Indian counterparts.
The initiative is organised in cooperation with AMAPLAST - Italian plastics and rubber processing machinery, ancillary equipment and moulds’ manufacturer's association, UCIMU-SISTEMI PER PRODURRE - Italian machine tool, robots, automation systems and ancillary products (NC, tools, components, accessories) manufacturers' association, and other partners media and sector-related Indian associations and media houses.
Upcoming & Past Events
- Technical Webinar - Italian Prowess in the Industry 4.0 Technologies for Manufacturing Sector- 15th NOV 2022 | 4:00 PMTue, 15 NovWebinar15 Nov 2022, 16:00 GMT+5:30Webinar
- Thu, 21 JulOnline Event21 Jul 2022, 14:00Online Event
- Wed, 29 JunWebinar29 Jun 2022, 16:00 – 17:30 GMT+5:30Webinar
- Wed, 06 AprOnline B2B Event06 Apr 2022, 14:00 GMT+5:30 – 07 Apr 2022, 17:00 GMT+5:30Online B2B Event06 Apr 2022, 14:00 GMT+5:30 – 07 Apr 2022, 17:00 GMT+5:30Online B2B EventIICCI - The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in collaboration with AMAPLAST (Italian Plastics and Rubber processing machinery, ancillary equipment and moulds manufacturers association) is pleased to invite you to Online Digital B2B’s with Italian Plastic Recycling Technology providers.
- Wed, 23 MarOnline Webinar23 Mar 2022, 16:00Online Webinar
- Wed, 02 FebOnline B2B02 Feb 2022, 14:00Online B2B
- Tue, 14 DecOnline B2B14 Dec 2021, 14:00 GMT+5:30Online B2B
- MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Technical Webinar : Heavy Engineering Metal Working Machining Solutions from ItalyTue, 30 NovOnline Technical Webinar30 Nov 2021, 15:00Online Technical Webinar30 Nov 2021, 15:00Online Technical WebinarThe IICCI along with the Embassy of Italy in India will organize a Technical webinar on HEAVY ENGINEERING METAL-WORKING MACHINING SOLUTIONS FROM ITALY on 30th Nov 21, in the webinar series MAKE in India with Italy – Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know-How for the Indian Manufacturing Growth.
- Digital B2Bs with Italian Machine Tool Manufacturers Providing Integrated Solutions with Industry 4.0Thu, 07 OctDigital B2B07 Oct 2021, 12:00 GMT+5:30 – 14 Oct 2021, 16:00 GMT+5:30Digital B2B
- Wed, 22 SeptOnline Technical Webinar22 Sept 2021, 15:00 GMT+5:30Online Technical Webinar22 Sept 2021, 15:00 GMT+5:30Online Technical WebinarThe IICCI along with the Embassy of Italy will organize their next technical webinar in the series Automation & Industry 4.0: Trends In The Manufacturing Sector on 22nd September 2021 at 3 pm (Indian time), in the webinar series, Make In India with Italy - Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know
- MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Online digital B2Bs With Italian Plastic Recycling Machinery ManufacturersWed, 21 JulTechnical Webinar21 Jul 2021, 14:00 GMT+5:30 – 22 Jul 2021, 18:00 GMT+5:30Technical Webinar
- Wed, 07 JulOnline Technical Webinar07 Jul 2021, 16:00 – 17:20 GMT+5:30Online Technical Webinar07 Jul 2021, 16:00 – 17:20 GMT+5:30Online Technical WebinarThe IICCI along with the Embassy of Italy will organize their next technical webinar in the series PLASTIC RECYCLING TECHNOLOGIES – MAKING PLASTIC USEFUL AGAIN on 7th July 2021 at 4 pm (Indian time), in the webinar series Make In India with Italy - Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know
- MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Online digital B2Bs with Italian Plastic Film Extrusion Technology providersWed, 05 MayTechnical Webinar05 May 2021, 14:00 GMT+5:30 – 07 May 2021, 18:00 GMT+5:30Technical Webinar05 May 2021, 14:00 GMT+5:30 – 07 May 2021, 18:00 GMT+5:30Technical WebinarAfter the success of MAKE in INDIA with ITALY – Latest Developments In Plastic Film Extrusion Technology webinar, the IICCI and the Embassy of Italy in India in collaboration with AMAPLAST are pleased to inform you about Online Digital B2B’s with the Italian Companies
- Tue, 20 AprTechnical Webinar20 Apr 2021, 16:00 GMT+5:30Technical Webinar
- MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know-How for the Indian Manufacturing GrowthTue, 16 FebConference16 Feb 2021, 16:30 – 18:30 GMT+5:30Conference