Wed, 07 Jul|
Online Technical Webinar
MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Plastic Recycling Technologies: Making Plastic Useful Again
The IICCI along with the Embassy of Italy will organize their next technical webinar in the series PLASTIC RECYCLING TECHNOLOGIES – MAKING PLASTIC USEFUL AGAIN on 7th July 2021 at 4 pm (Indian time), in the webinar series Make In India with Italy - Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know
Time & Location
07 Jul 2021, 16:00 – 17:20 GMT+5:30
Online Technical Webinar
About the Event
The IICCI and the Embassy of Italy will organize their next webinar in the series PLASTIC RECYCLING TECHNOLOGIES – MAKING PLASTIC USEFUL AGAIN on 7th July 2021 at 4 pm (Indian time), in the webinar series MAKE in India with Italy – Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know-How for the Indian Manufacturing Growth
Organized in collaboration with AMAPLAST – Italian Plastics and Rubber processing machinery, ancillary equipment and moulds manufacturers association with a speech of Indian Plastic Sector expert from Modern Plastics; the webinar will introduce participants developments in Italian Plastic Recycling Technologies, Technical aspects, Sector Developments, Market Updates, the Indian Market Needs, Case Studies and Financial Tools available to the Indian Italian companies.
Excerpts of the topics to be presented by Italian Plastic Recycling Technology providers during this technical webinar are as below:
• PREVIERO N./SOREMA - PET and HDPE post-consumer recycling for high-quality final application (Bottle-to-Bottle)
• GAMMA MECCANICA - Regeneration of very printed ground film. Even heavily printed, high humidity and highly contaminated plastic materials can be recycled efficiently, thanks to dedicated technologies.
Two weeks after the webinar, Indian companies would get an opportunity to interact directly with these Italian companies in online B2B meetings. Kindly fill in the details for online B2B’s at the time of webinar registration if you are interested to have one to one discussion with Italian companies for your business requirement.
📍 OPENING REMARKS
· Amar Joshi, Deputy Secretary-General & Head - Cluster Projects, The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IICCI)
· Stefania Arioli - Marketing Manager, AMAPLAST
📍 INDUSTRY EXPERTS VIEWS ON PLASTIC RECYCLING TECHNOLOGY TRENDS & WAY FORWARD
· Special Indian Expert Talk: The Indian Plastic Recycling Sector General Overview - Dr. Sameer Joshi - Global Advisory Board Member - Recyclers Foundation; Hon. Treasurer - Indian Plastics Institute; Patron & Global Advisory Board Member - GIPPeV
📍 PLASTIC RECYCLING TECHNOLOGIES - ITALIAN COMPANIES PRESENTATIONS
· Session Introduction by Nilesh Joshi – Manager, Italian Machinery Desk in India (Representative of AMAPLAST & UCIMU in India @ IICCI)
· Ginu Joseph - Global Group Editor & CEO - Modern Plastics Global Network; Secretary - Recyclers Foundation; Vice President - GIPPeV
· PREVIERO N./SOREMA - Luca Gualandris - Export Sales Manager
PET and HDPE post-consumer recycling for high-quality final application (Bottle-to-Bottle)
PET bottle recycling for Bottle-to-Bottle final target applications.
HDPE containers recycling for Bottle-to-Bottle, change of the r-HDPE market from low-quality applications: piping, blow moulding, to highest final application: bottles to bottles.
· GAMMA MECCANICA - Nico Gualerzi – Export Sales Manager Middle East/Asia
Regeneration of very printed ground film
Even heavily printed, high humidity, and highly contaminated plastic materials can be recycled efficiently, thanks to dedicated technologies. The ultimate lines provided by GAMMA MECCANICA offers the combination of the first single screw and the second twin screw and a more performing degassing system. This solution allows to have the possibility to give added value to the recycled product, improving its characteristics during the upcycling process. Such technology is ideal especially for the production of compounds.
· Gautam Bhansali, Head - India & South Asia – SACE SpA – MUMBAI Office - Financial tools available for Indian companies importing Plastic processing machines from Italy with a case study*
📍 Q & A session – Ginu Joseph - Global Group Editor & CEO - Modern Plastics Global Network; Secretary - Recyclers Foundation; Vice President - GIPPeV
📍 Vote of Thanks – Amar Joshi, Deputy Secretary-General & Head - Cluster Projects (IICCI)