MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know-How for the Indian Manufacturing Growth
Time & Location
About the Event
Italy’s rich experience in the development of manufacturing clusters and providing world-renowned advanced technological solutions in the industrial machinery sector can be integrated with India's aim to become a manufacturing and export powerhouse.
To reinforce the synergy between both the countries expertise & vision within Make in India program and strengthen economic ties, the IICCI - Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Embassy of Italy in India will organize a series of digital initiatives to boost partnerships in the industrial machinery & manufacturing sector.
The Online Kick-off Conference to be held on 16th February 2021, from 4.30 pm IST will introduce the participants to the opportunities for industrial collaborations, technological innovation and financial tools available to the Indian-Italian companies.
The power-packed speaker's panel from our collaborators - Italian and Indian sector associations, Italian Financial Institutions and Indo-Italian companies would speak on a variety of points ranging from technology need of Indian manufacturers, India as an investment destination, policies for attracting Italian investments via JVs/industrial or commercial collaborations, opportunities in the Indian market, associations various initiatives and other important points.
● Amit Roy, President - The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IICCI)
● H.E. Vincenzo de Luca, Ambassador of Italy to India, Italian Embassy in India*
● Priya Rawat, Vice President, InvestIndia
KEY ITALIAN STAKEHOLDERS
Associations, Financial Bodies and Agencies with Presence & Operations in India
Session Chairman: Claudio Maffioletti, CEO and Secretary General - The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IICCI)
● Alfredo Mariotti, General Manager UCIMU - Sistemi Per Produrre
● Mario Maggiani, General Manager AMAPLAST
● Marco Ferioli, Head of SACE Hong Kong & APAC Region
● Carlo de Simone, Servizio External Relations, SIMEST SpA
INTRODUCTION of KEY INDIAN STAKEHOLDERS
Best Strategies For Italian Technology Providers In Approaching Indian Market
Session Chairman: Hari Shanker, Chief Editor, Machine Maker Media
● V. Anbu, Secretary, Director General & CEO - Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers Association (IMTMA)
● Arvind Mehta – Chairman AIPMA Governing Council - All India Plastic Manufacturers Association (AIPMA)
● Vinnie Mehta, Executive Director - Automotive Components Manufacturers Association (ACMA)
● Italian Investor in India - Giacomo Bigolin, Managing Director, BBM Heavy Machinery India Pvt. Ltd. & CEO, BBM Officine SpA
● Indian buyer of Italian machinery - Mr Ramesh Gehanay, Executive Director and COO (Endurance Technologies Limited)