Tue, 30 Nov|
Online Technical Webinar
MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Technical Webinar : Heavy Engineering Metal Working Machining Solutions from Italy
The IICCI along with the Embassy of Italy in India will organize a Technical webinar on HEAVY ENGINEERING METAL-WORKING MACHINING SOLUTIONS FROM ITALY on 30th Nov 21, in the webinar series MAKE in India with Italy – Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know-How for the Indian Manufacturing Growth.
Time & Location
30 Nov 2021, 15:00
Online Technical Webinar
About the Event
The IICCI along with the Embassy of Italy in India will organize their next Technical webinar in the series HEAVY ENGINEERING METAL-WORKING MACHINING SOLUTIONS FROM ITALY on 30th November 2021 (Tuesday) at 3 pm (IST), in the webinar series MAKE in India with Italy – Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know-How for the Indian Manufacturing Growth.
Organized in collaboration with UCIMU – Sistemi Per Produrre, the Italian machine tool, robots, automation systems and ancillary products (NC, tools, components, accessories) manufacturers & association and with sector magazine Machine Maker; the webinar will introduce to the participants the latest developments in Heavy Engineering Metalworking Machining Solutions with a focus on technical aspects, high-end innovative machining solutions for demanding applications, sector developments, emerging trends, case studies and financial tools available to Indian and Italian companies.
Excerpts of the topics to be presented by providers of Italian Technology during this technical webinar are as below:
• FICEP S.p.A. – Innovative Machining Solutions for the Steel Construction Industry. FICEP’s goal is to satisfy the requests of the global steel construction market, a mission guided by a clear strategic view. One of the main trends emerging from the worldwide markets is the need to design and build complete productive lines. FICEP is able to manage every single step, offering the widest range of hardware and software solutions to cover the whole production.
• PIETRO CARNAGHI S.p.A. – Heavy-duty VTC for high demanding applications. Heavy-duty hydrostatic machines, capable of high performances in roughing operation and achieving tight tolerances for finishing of the most demanding component. Integration of Industry 4.0 concept for preventive maintenance with an own property software (CMS)
Two weeks after the webinar, Indian companies would get an opportunity to interact directly with these Italian companies in online one to one B2B meetings. Kindly fill in the details for online B2B’s at the time of webinar registration if you are interested to have direct interaction with Italian companies for your business requirement. The B2Bs will be scheduled at the discretion of Italian companies based upon matching business interests.
📍 OPENING REMARKS
- Claudio Maffioletti, CEO and Secretary General, The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IICCI)
- Alberto Nicolai, Marketing Manager, UCIMU – Sistemi Per Produrre & Nilesh Joshi, Manager, Italian Machinery Desk in India (AMAPLAST & UCIMU India Representative), The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IICCI)
📍 ADVANCED HEAVY ENGINEERING METAL-WORKING MACHINING SOLUTIONS - ITALIAN COMPANIES PRESENTATIONS WITH CASE STUDIES
Session Chairman – Hari Shanker – Chief Editor, Machine Maker
- FICEP S.p.A. – Nick Blackwell – Area Manager & Manickaraj Marannan, Business Head Ficep India - Pradman Innovative Machining Solutions for the Steel Construction Industry
- PIETRO CARNAGHI S.p.A. - Andrea Giacomo Merlo - USA / Indian Market Sale Manager- Heavy-duty VTC for high demanding applications
📍 FINANCIAL TOOLS AVAILABLE FOR INDIAN COMPANIES
- Speaker introduction by Amar Joshi – Deputy Secretary-General & Head - Cluster Projects (IICCI)
- Gautam Bhansali, Head - India & South Asia – SACE SpA – MUMBAI Office - Financial tools available for Indian companies importing machine tools from Italy with a case study
📍 Q & A session – Hari Shanker – Chief Editor, Machine Maker India
📍 Vote of Thanks – Amar Joshi, Deputy Secretary-General & Head - Cluster Projects (IICCI)