Wed, 22 Sept|
Online Technical Webinar
MAKE in INDIA with ITALY - Automation & Industry 4.0 : Trends In The Manufacturing Sector
The IICCI along with the Embassy of Italy will organize their next technical webinar in the series Automation & Industry 4.0: Trends In The Manufacturing Sector on 22nd September 2021 at 3 pm (Indian time), in the webinar series, Make In India with Italy - Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know
Time & Location
22 Sept 2021, 15:00 GMT+5:30
Online Technical Webinar
About the Event
The IICCI along with the Embassy of Italy in India will organize the webinar "AUTOMATION & INDUSTRY 4.0: TRENDS IN THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR" on 22nd September 2021 at 3 pm (Indian time), in the series, MAKE in INDIA with ITALY – Italian Technologies, Machinery & Know-How for the Indian Manufacturing Growth.
Organized in collaboration with UCIMU – Sistemi Per Produrre, the Italian machine tool, robots, automation systems and ancillary products (NC, tools, components, accessories) manufacturers' association and with sector magazine Machine Maker; the webinar will introduce to the participants the latest developments in Italian Automation & Industry 4.0 Technologies, with a focus on technical aspects, sector developments, market updates and needs, case studies and financial tools available to Indian and Italian companies.
Excerpts of the topics to be presented by providers of Italian Technology during this technical webinar are as below:
• BLM GROUP – Integrated Tube Processing Technology by seamless data transfer between different machines carrying our different processes like laser tube cutting, tube bending, and saw cutting to optimize productivity managed by a single software.
• MILLUTENSIL – “All around the press” – Coil line, lubrication system, and conveyors – all integrated. Millutensil can provide customers with a complete integrated “All around the press” solution thanks to a comprehensive program and 65 years of experience. The production equipment, lubrication system, and conveyor belts for parts and scraps are managed and integrated with a single “click”.
Two weeks after the webinar, Indian companies would get an opportunity to interact directly with these Italian companies in online B2B meetings. Kindly fill in the details for online B2B’s at the time of webinar registration if you are interested to have one to one discussion with Italian companies for your business requirement.
📍 OPENING REMARKS
· H.E. Vincenzo De Luca, The Ambassador of Italy to India, Italian Embassy in India
· Claudio Maffioletti, CEO and Secretary General, The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IICCI)
· Alberto Nicolai, Marketing Manager, UCIMU – Sistemi Per Produrre & Nilesh Joshi, Manager, Italian Machinery Desk in India (AMAPLAST & UCIMU India Representative), (IICCI)
📍 INNOVATIVE INDUSTRY 4.0 SOLUTIONS & AUTOMATION TRENDS - ITALIAN COMPANIES PRESENTATIONS WITH CASE STUDIES
· Session Chairman – Hari Shanker – Chief Editor, Machine Maker India
· BLM Group – Vinayak Joshi – Market Development Manager
· Millutensil – Veronica Just – Vice President
📍 FINANCIAL TOOLS AVAILABLE FOR INDIAN COMPANIES
· Speaker introduction by Amar Joshi – Deputy Secretary-General & Head - Cluster Projects (IICCI)
· Gautam Bhansali, Head - India & South Asia – SACE SpA – MUMBAI Office - Financial tools available for Indian companies importing machine tools from Italy with a case study
📍 Q & A session – Hari Shanker – Chief Editor, Machine Maker India
📍 Vote of Thanks – Amar Joshi, Deputy Secretary-General & Head - Cluster Projects (IICCI)
*to be confirmed