top of page
Covid19 - Helpdesk
As the second wave of Covid19 hits India with unprecedented force, the IICCI continues giving support and assistance to its members, provides updates on the latest data available, and provides guidance to all the companies, individuals, and organizations willing to contribute and provide medical support to the needy.
For additional information about medical assistance, details about medical supplies, and to know more about donating to IICCI's Humanitarian Aid relief, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IICCI's APPEAL for HUMANITARIAN AID to the Sub District Hospital in Baramati, Pune, Maharashtra
The Sub District Hospital in Baramati, Pune, Maharashtra, is one of the many hospitals in India that had overstretched their capacity, both in terms of available beds, medical staff, medicines, and equipment. While there were 100 beds available, 20 to 25 patients would have to wait for ventilator beds every day! The IICCI had selected this project that deserved our members and the Indo-Italian business community's support.
As part of the IICCI Covid-19 Helpdesk, we are happy to inform you that the 1st batch of Medical Equipment's: 04 Nos of Syringe Pumps were handed over by our partner NGO - Social Responsibility to The Sub District Hospital in Baramati, Pune, Maharashtra on Friday, June 18, 2021. We would like to thank our members and their staff who have generously contributed to this project. Your generosity is much appreciated!
With the handing over of the second batch of Medical Equipments to the Governmental Silver Jubilee Hospital in Baramati, Pune, Maharashtra on August 16, 2021, the IICCI's Covid-19 Humanitarian Aid is officially concluded.
Covid 19 Relief Initiatives undertaken by Italian Companies in India
Covid 19 Newsroom
Upcoming & Past Events
- Tue, 05 OctOnline Conclave05 Oct 2021, 17:30Online Conclave
- Fri, 28 MayConference28 May 2021, 14:30 – 15:30 GMT+5:30Conference28 May 2021, 14:30 – 15:30 GMT+5:30ConferenceJoin this enabling information session, and learn how you - as an EU organization, EEN partner or business support organization - can contribute to the task force efforts. Call for engagement! Join in the efforts to support the relief of India’s Covid challenges.
- Tue, 01 DecWebinar01 Dec 2020, 18:00 GMT+5:30Webinar01 Dec 2020, 18:00 GMT+5:30Webinar“The Next Normal” is a term coined by McKinsey, based on the assumption that there is a before and after COVID-19 and the new normal that will emerge in the post-viral era. Webinar intends to shed light on how some of the important Italian Companies in the Indian market are addressing these issues.
- Between the Pandemic and Brexit: Which investment opportunities are in India for Italian and British companies?Wed, 28 OctWebinar28 Oct 2020, 10:00 CETWebinar
- Fri, 10 JulDigital Meeting10 Jul 2020, 16:00 – 18:00 GMT+5:30Digital Meeting
- Thu, 14 MayWebinar14 May 2020, 15:15 – 16:30 GMT+5:30Webinar
- Fri, 24 AprWebinar24 Apr 2020, 16:30 GMT+5:30Webinar
- Wed, 15 AprOnline Webinar15 Apr 2020, 16:20 GMT+5:30Online Webinar
bottom of page