Tue, 05 Oct|
Bouncing Back? Indo-Italian Business in the Post-Crisis
The IICCI & the Embassy of Italy in New Delhi will be organizing an Online Conclave "Bouncing Back? Indo-Italian Business in the Post-Crisis" on 5th October 2021 at 5:30 p.m. (IST)
Time & Location
05 Oct 2021, 17:30
About the Event
As the global economy shows signs of recovery after the unfolding of the Covid19 pandemic, companies are increasingly wondering how good, how high, and how long the post-crisis bounce will be. If, during the crisis, coping and keeping up with the ever-shifting situation have taken precedence, now companies are focusing on setting new priorities, in terms of human resources and labor management, the use of technology, and adapting to deeply changed markets.
Within this context, the webinar Bouncing Back? Indo-Italian Business in the Post-Crisis, being organized by the Embassy of Italy in New Delhi and the IICCI - Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry on Tuesday, 05th October 2021 is rescheduled at 5:30 p.m. (IST)
H. E. Vincenzo de Luca, Ambassador of Italy to India, and officials of the Embassy of Italy will update on the state-of-the-art of the Indo-Italian institutional relationship and upcoming initiatives; Indo-Italian companies will share their experiences in coping with the crisis and perspectives for the near future, whilst the IICCI will present the results of an instant survey on "Indo-Italian Business in the Post-Crisis".
The program of the webinar will be the following:
- Welcome Address – Amit Roy, President, IICCI
- Introductory Remarks – H. E. Vincenzo de Luca, Ambassador of Italy to India
- Latest Developments in India-Italy Economic Relationship - Francesco Varriale, Head of the Economic & Innovation Department of the Italian Embassy
- Outlook on Indian Economy – Giovanni Vittorino, Bank of Italy
- Promotional initiatives in India – Alessandro Liberatori, Trade Commissioner / Director of the Trade Promotion Office of the Italian Embassy - New Delhi, Coordinator for India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Agenzia ITA-ICE
- Mobility and Business Visa to Italy - Daniele Sfregola, Head of the Consular Office of the Italian Embassy
- Presentation of IICCI’s survey Bouncing Back? – Claudio Maffioletti, CEO of the IICCI
Experience sharing by Italian companies in India
- Ashutosh Rajput – Country Manager, India Subcontinent, Campari India Pvt. Ltd.
- Rajesh Vora – CEO, Artsana India Pvt. Ltd.
Closing remarks – Amar Joshi, Head of Cluster Projects and Deputy Secretary-General - IICCI