Fighting Against Covid19 - Sharing Experiences between India and Italy
Time & Location
About the Event
The webinar, organized by D'Andrea & Partners legal counsel in collaboration with the Embassy of Italy to India and IICCI - The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, will discuss the challenges faced by Italian companies after the phased resumption of operations in India and the current regulations and provisions adopted in Italy for the "Phase 2".
The following speakers will intervene:
- H.E. Vincenzo de Luca, Ambassador of Italy to India
- Divya Hazra, Legal Advisor of D'Andrea & Partners Legal Counsel, Pune Office
- Veronica Gianola, Senior Partner of D'Andrea & Partners Legal Counsel, Milan Office
- Alessandro De Masi and Francesca Datola, Italian Embassy in New Delhi
- Claudio Maffioletti, CEO and Secretary General, IICCI
The webinar will be moderatd by Carlo d'Andrea, Managing Partner of D'Andrea & Partners Legal Counsel.