This fresh, easy pasta salad recipe comes together in under 30 minutes! Tossed in a tangy seasoning & filled with veggies, it's a sure cookout hit.
● 1 pound tri-colored spiral pasta
● 6 tablespoons salad seasoning mix
● 1 (16 ounces) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
● 2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
● 1 green bell pepper, chopped
● 1 red bell pepper, diced
● ½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
● 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, chopped
● In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
● Whisk together the salad spice mix and Italian dressing.
● In a salad bowl, combine the pasta, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and olives. Pour dressing over salad; toss and refrigerate overnight.