Mon, 10 May|
The webinar is with respect to global scenario and its emerging issues in the leather industry and opportunities for India. A special emphasis on trade relation between Italy and India will also be considered in the webinar.
Time & Location
10 May 2021, 15:00 – 19:00
About the Event
The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IICCI) is associating with organizers India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO), CLE and India Leather Products Association (ILPA) to conduct a Webinar on 18th February 2021 from 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM (Indian Time) on the topic of "Leather Industry During The Pandemic: Issues and Opportunities for India"
The webinar is with respect to global scenario and its emerging issues. A special emphasis on trade relation between Italy and India will be considered in the webinar. In the crisis out of COVID 19, real fairs are not being possible to take place. So in order to stay connected with the industry, the session is being proposed.
● Rajesh Agrawal - IAS, ED, ITPO
● Rajesh Pandey - IAS, Principal Secretary, MSME, Govt. of West Bengal
● P R Aqeel Ahmed - Chairman, CLE
● Matteo Pasca - MD, ARS, Sutoria, Italy
● Ramesh Juneja - Vice Chairman, IICCI - ER, Regional Chairman, CLE (ER)
● Imran Khan - General Secretary, CLCTA
● Frank Arnheim - MD, Gabee Australia
● J K Gulati - President, ILPA
● Tapan Nandi - Senior Member CLE
● Adhar Sahni - Senior Member ILPA
● Jyoti Saha - Regional Manager, IICCI
● Aloke Sengupta - MD, ASG Leather Pvt. Ltd.