Legal Needs of Indo-Italian Companies During the Emergency
Time & Location
About the Event
DOWNLOAD the webinar's proceedings:
- Video registration of the webinar
- IICCI survey on legal needs of Indo-Italian companies
- Presentation on Ad-Idem by Mr. Saccani
- Presentation on the Milan Arbitration Chamber by Mr. Azzali
- Presentation on Force Majeure in Italy by Mr. Rosario Zacca'
As business operations are resuming in a phased manner within the pandemic, businesses are to handle a set of legal issues related to labour management, force majeure, and enforcement of contractual obligations at a supplier and customer level.
The IICCI - Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, through its project AD-IDEM - The Dispute Resolution Center, aims at providing its members and the Indo-Italian business community with further guidance on how to define their legal strategy and avoid future litigation.
Further, on Tuesday 26th May, from 5.30pm, we organized a webinar dedicated to this topic, with the participation of:
- H. E. Vincenzo de Luca, Ambassador of Italy to India
- Cesare Saccani, President IICCI and Chairman AD-IDEM
- Stefano Azzali - Director, Milan Arbitration Chamber
- Rosario Zacca' - Gianni, Origoni, Grippo & Partners
- Prithvi Rohan Kapur - SKAA Advocates and Solicitors
An experience sharing session with Dr K S Ravichandran, Author and Managing Partner, KSR&Co, Sunil Patel, Managing Director, Chemistik Pvt. Ltd. and Laila Ollapally, founder of CAMP Arbitration and Mediation Practice Pvt. Ltd followed.
The webinar was moderated by Claudio Maffioletti, IICCI CEO and Secretary General, and was closed by a Q&A session.