IULM Learning the Future - New Roles for fashion and creative industries
Time & Location
About the Event
On June 18th at 02.30 PM IST, our Project Minerva- The Italian Education Hub's partner IULM University will organize an online event "IULM Learning the Future - New Roles for fashion and creative industries" which you can follow in streaming on Fuorisalone TV ➡️ bit.ly/30AV1N9
IULM's, cultural partner of Fuorisalone.it Digital 2020, will meet the vast audience of Milano Design Week and propose a reflection on the theme of fashion and creative industries: what is the future of the sector? How important is training and what skills are required for young people who want to undertake a professional career in this world?
In the next academic year, IULM University will inaugurate the new Bachelor's Degree Course in Fashion and Creative Industries, in order to train new professionals in the sector.
The institutional greetings of the Rector, Prof. Gianni Canova, will be followed by a debate introduced by Prof. Vincenzo Trione, Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Tourism IULM University, and moderated by Prof. Mauro Ferraresi.
- Claudio Maffioletti - Secretary General at The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IICCI) (India)
- Prof. Barbara A. Pino Ahumada - Director MODUS Fashion System Observatory - JJCC Universidad Diego Portales (Chile)
- Prof. Chawchen Ting - 北京服装学院 Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology - Director of New media Department (China)
- Prof.ssa Koshalpreet Kaur - School of Fashion and Design - GD Goenka University - New Delhi (India)
- Prof.ssa Paula Cristina Visona - School Creative Industries - Unisinos University (Brazil)
- Davide Fantoni - Secretary-General - The Italian Chamber of Commerce (Japan)
- Angelo Gobbo - Secretary-General - The Italian Chamber of Commerce Colombia (Colombia)