Fri, 25 Sept|
Italian Furniture & Design Experience in India in the Present Scenario
The IICCI is going to host an informative webinar on the management of the crisis caused by COVID-19 with a view to give voice to Italian companies within the Furniture & Design Sector in India.
Time & Location
25 Sept 2020, 10:00 – 11:00
About the Event
The development of COVID-19 in India is having important repercussions on different key sectors in which Italian companies in India operate. Among these, the furniture, design & building materials have been experiencing a strong slowdown due to the temporary closure of building and construction denting the real estate business, the limitations imposed by the national lockdown.
In the above context, the Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IICCI) is going to host an informative webinar on 25 September 2020 at 10 AM CET (Italian Standard Time) on the management of the crisis caused by COVID-19 with a view to give voice to Italian companies within the Furniture & Design Sector in India and share their point of view as well understand the present situation of the Indian marketplace including difficulties and solutions.
Speakers will include:
"IICCI PROJECT PRESENTATION"
- PUNTO E LINEA (ITALIAN FURNITURE, DESIGN AND BUILDING MATERIALS) - Claudio Maffioletti, Chief Executive Officer & Secretary-General, The Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry IICCI)
"TECHNICAL SESSION - THE INDIAN MARKET PLACE"
- ‘’DIGITAL PLATFORM – IMPORTANT LINK FOR SALES AND PROMOTION” - Ms Francesca Russo, Design Diffusion World (Print & Online Magazine for design, architecture and culture) *
“RESTORING CUSTOMER’S CONFIDENCE AND NEED OF MADE IN ITALY PRODUCTS”
- By Representative of POLTRONA FRAU/ VALCUNE / MASCAGNI*
“SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES”
- By Paola Manza Architect, Imagination Inc (Design arm of Indian Real Estate Developer”) *
- Moderated by IICCI / DESIGN DIFFUSION WORLD Representative