Discussions On The Union Budget
Time & Location
About the Event
The Narendra Modi Government will present perhaps its most important budget, a make-or-break budget so to speak, as the Indian economy recovers from an unprecedented global pandemic. For the full year 2020-21, GDP is likely to witness the first contraction in four decades.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has promised that it will be of a kind never seen before, an ‘expenditure’ budget where fiscal concern will be kept aside and there could be record public spending in healthcare, manufacturing, infrastructure & construction and emerging technologies boosting demand and creating jobs.
The webinar scheduled on 02 February 2021 at 4:30 PM (IST) or 12 PM (CET) intends to share Tax specialists analysis on Direct and Indirect tax proposals, followed by Panel Discussion that will see top managers in the infra and healthcare space discuss the pro’s and cons, relief measures and ease of doing business for European/Italian investments in India.
The program will be the following:
- Amit Roy - President, IICCI
Budget Highlights - Direct Tax
- Anita Basrur - Practicing Chartered Accountant, Sudit K Parekh & Co LLP
Budget Highlights - Indirect Tax
- Lucky Ahuja - Senior Manager, Indirect Taxation, Nexdigm (SKP)
Panel Discussion (Moderated by Nexdigm -SKP)
- Vikramjeet Roy, Managing Director, Maccaferri Environmental Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Vikas Jalan, CFO, OmniActive Health Technologies
Vote of Thanks
- Antonio Fasano, Director of EBG - European Business Group