At IICCI we organise a wide range of events throughout the year: from Italian language courses to webinars and webmasterclasses, from workshops and technical round-tables to conferences and seminars, from food&wine tastings to products launches and exhibitions, from business meetings to promotional roadshows...and much, much more!!
- RSVP ClosedTue, Dec 01WebinarThe Next Normal - What Perspectives for Italian Investments in India in 2021?“The Next Normal” is a term coined by McKinsey, based on the assumption that there is a before and after COVID-19 and the new normal that will emerge in the post-viral era. Webinar intends to shed light on how some of the important Italian Companies in the Indian market are addressing these issues.
- RSVP ClosedFri, Jun 12WebinarCommunication in the field of Fashion: Meeting the ProtagonistsThe webinar offers a reflection on the themes that characterize the Contemporary Fashion System: Changes in the development of the collections, how is the Italian Fashion System planning its future, & communication in the field of Fashion
- RSVP ClosedMon, Jun 01WebinarDigital Portfolio: Impress me, Don't Stress meAdrien Roberts, The Director of Education at ACM will discuss the importance of impressing the viewer with a Digital Portfolio, a calling card for a job interview, a stage or an application to postgraduate courses at Accademia Costume & Moda
- RSVP ClosedMon, May 25WebinarFABRICS DESIGN "SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS" by Accademia Costume & ModaAdrien Roberts, The Director of Education at ACM will discuss Fabrics Design whose innovation is at the epitome of Contemporary Fashion and provide an overview of the Master in Fabrics Innovation Design at ACM
- RSVP ClosedTue, May 05WebinarCostume Design: A Cultural Narrative by Accademia Costume & ModaAdrien Roberts, The Director of Education at ACM will discuss the sector of Costume Design and its essential role in Film and Theatre Productions with a focus on the Master in The Art & Craft of the Costume Designer
- RSVP ClosedWed, Apr 29Web MasterclassWeb Masterclass by IULM University on "Neuromarketing, Neurogastrophysic and HospitalityWeb Masterclass to be conducted by Prof. Vincenzo Russo, Head of the Behavior & Brain Lab at IULM University on "Neuromarketing, Neurogastrophysic and Hospitality: the Contribution of the consumer neuroscience to the decision-making process"
- RSVP ClosedMon, Apr 20Web MasterclassWeb Masterclass by IULM University on "Neuromarketing and Consumer Neuroscience"Web Masterclass to be conducted by Prof. Vincenzo Russo, Head of the Behavior & Brain Lab at IULM University on "Neuromarketing and Consumer Neuroscience: a New Approach to the Study of the Decision-Making Process"
- RSVP ClosedSun, Feb 23Sheraton Grand Hotel BangaloreTrue Italian Taste - Italian Wine Dinner - 23rd FebruaryAuthentic Italian food & wine dinner, organized by the IICCI in partnership with Sheraton Grand, Bangalore, as part of the project True Italian Taste, coordinated by Assocamerestero and the Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad. Hurry up...seats are limited!!
- RSVP ClosedTue, Feb 04Celini, Grand HyattItalian Wine Dinner I Celini, Mumbai I 4th FebItalian Wine Dinner with an exclusive menu, crafted with special care taken to serve you the best pairing of authentic Italian food and wine, conducted by Italian Food and Wine expert, Luca Bernardini in one of the finest hotels in Mumbai
- RSVP ClosedSat, Feb 01VivItalia, Urmi EstateWebinar by Humanitas University on studying Medicine and Medtec programme, from ItalyLive interaction with Faculty and Students of Humanitas University (MCI accredited) located in Milan, Italy. Promotional profile assessment session on your future Medical Preparation path.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Nov 09The Park HotelItalian Wine Course I The Park, Bengaluru I 9 November 2019We are glad to inform you that, as a part of Festa Italiana, we are conducting a wine course, Angels of Italian Wine - Level 1 in Bengaluru at Park Hotel (click here for map) on 9th November 2019 from 9.30am to 5.30pm.